Ships in 4-6 weeks because they're handmade with love :-)
The Interlochen bent plywood interlocking stool is there for you when you need a modern, minimal seat. When you need some extra space, the two halves of the stool can be taken apart and stored away. It’s perfect for small spaces or where you need an unobtrusive side seat.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- Hand sanded and finished with hand-rubbed polyurethane.
- Natural rubber feet provide traction and protect surfaces from scratches.
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Birch, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
- Natural Rubber Feet
- Height: 18"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 9"
- Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Each stool is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Tested to withstand 290 lbs.
- Please be sure that both pieces fully touch each other at all possible surfaces prior to and during use.
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks.