We made this coffee table for a space that needed a couple of cute little side tables. We added a fun pop of color with a hand-woven paracord wrap to set off the simply beautiful bent plywood legs.
The price for this table as shown is $875.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- 550 Paracord is woven around the legs by hand.
- Hand sanded and finished with hand-rubbed polyurethane.
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Various Outer Veneers
- 550 Paracord is made in the USA
- Height: 16"
- Top Diameter: 19.5"
- Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
- Weight: 8 lb, 8 oz
- Each table is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- If you'd like different woods, colors, or even a live edge top we can customize this design just for you.
- We can make these in different heights. Let us know if you’re looking for something taller to go next to your couch.
Please contact us for a quote if you would like one of your own. This is a custom item, and we're excited to work with you to create a cherished heirloom for your home.