Ships in 4-6 weeks because they're handmade with love :-)
The Michigan Left bent plywood table lamp gets its name from Michigan’s unique U-turn left turns at intersections. It’s clean and modern shape is the perfect addition next to your couch, beside your bed, on your desk, or just about anywhere you need some light.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Shade made in New Jersey
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape, then hand sanded and finished with hand-rubbed polyurethane.
- Woven fabric-wrapped cord with optional in-line on/off switch.
- North American standard 110 Volt 2-prong plug.
- Nickel plated lamp screw mount type: Standard (USA E26/MES • EU E27/ES) with optional pull chain.
- Recommended Bulb: 40 Watt or 60 Watt
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Various Outer Veneers
- White Linen Shade
- Natural Cork Feet
- Height: 18"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 9"
- Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
- Cord Length: 9.5'
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Each lamp is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- We can absolutely switch cord colors. Just leave a note when you order or follow up with an email and we'll make it happen.
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, but we can accommodate last-minute requests
- Please contact us about shipping internationally.