The Mission Firewood Holder is the perfect Mid Century Modern bent plywood accent for the fireplace. It is named after Mission Point Resort on Mackinac Island in Northern Lake Huron. Mission Point's fireplace is the coziest spot on the island on a chilly night. It's based off of our Aspen magazine rack design, and it can hold a variety of things from firewood and dog toys to extra blankets.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
- Brass balls on the bottom keep it super steady.
- Birch & Poplar Veneer Inner Layers
- Birch, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
- Brass Feet
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 16"
- Length: 20"
- Thickness: 0.6"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Each firewood holder is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Made to order in 2-4 weeks, but we can accommodate last-minute requests - just ask!