This modern bent plywood lamp has a classic tripod shape in a small size that will make a statement on your desk, beside the couch, in your nursery, or next to your favorite reading chair. It features a gorgeous walnut outer layer that adds a bit of sophisticated warmth to any room. The inner layers of veneer are all sustainably sourced birch. I've paired the lamp with a grass green cord for a bright pop of color to help brighten your day.
Handmade to order in 3-4 weeks.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Shade made in New Jersey
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape, then hand sanded and finished with hand-rubbed oil.
- Woven fabric-wrapped cord in grass green.
- North American standard 110 Volt 2-prong plug.
- Nickel plated lamp screw mount type: Standard (USA E26/MES • EU E27/ES) with on/off switch.
- Recommended Bulb (not included): 40 Watt or 60 Watt
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Walnut Outer Veneer
- White Linen Shade
- Height: 16"
- Base Diameter: 9"
- Shade Max Diameter: 12"
- Plywood Thickness: 1"
- Cord Length: 9'
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Each lamp is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Please contact me about shipping this lamp internationally.