The Aspen Magazine Rack's aspen leaf inspired sweeping bent plywood profile is a perfect addition to any mid-century modern lover's coffee table.
- Holds from 1 to 10 or more magazines depending on your hoarding tendencies.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
- Natural cork feet keep it upright and protect surfaces from scratches.
- Birch & Maple Veneer Inner Layers
- Birch, Oak, Walnut, or Zebrawood Outer Veneer
- Natural Cork Feet
- Height: 5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Length: 18"
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Each rack is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Made to order in 1-3 weeks, but we can accommodate last-minute requests - just ask!