The Traverse bent plywood table lamp takes its inspiration from the gorgeous tart cherry trees found near Traverse City, Michigan. The lamp has a classic shape with a modern bent ply twist that will make a statement beside the couch, on a sideboard, or in the office or bedroom. It features a gorgeous walnut outer layer that adds a bit of sophisticated warmth to any room. I've paired the lamp with a cool tweed cord which has shades of blue, green, and light brown.
Handmade to order in 3-4 weeks.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Shade made in New Jersey
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape, then hand sanded and finished with hand-rubbed oil.
- Woven fabric-wrapped cord in cool tweed.
- North American standard 110 Volt 2-prong plug.
- Nickel plated lamp screw mount type: Standard (USA E26/MES • EU E27/ES) with on/off switch.
- Recommended Bulb: 40 Watt or 60 Watt
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Walnut Outer Veneer
- White Linen Shade
- Height: 23"
- Width: 15"
- Plywood Thickness: 1"
- Cord Length: 9'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Each lamp is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Please contact me about shipping internationally