These bent plywood coasters keep your table surfaces clean with a unique bent. They’re made out of real maple, oak, or walnut veneers, and are sanded and finished by hand. The cork feet keep the coasters from sliding around and scratching. Price is for four coasters.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- Hand sanded and finished with hand-rubbed polyurethane.
- Cork feet keep the coasters from slipping or scratching.
- Birch and Oak Veneer Inner Layers
- Various Outer Veneers
- Cork feet
- Height: 1 1/2"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5"
- Plywood Thickness: 0.25"
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Each coaster is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Price includes four coasters.
- Made to order in 1-4 weeks, but we can accommodate last-minute requests - just ask!