The Pontiac Side Table is a classic mid century inspired bedside table with some lovely bent ply curves. This versatile end table is right at home beside the bed, next to the couch, or between a couple of comfy lounge chairs. It has an ample surface up top to rest your phone or cocktail along side a lamp to light your late night reading. Inside, the bent plywood cradles a healthy stack of magazines and books.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- Legs handmade in Salt Lake City, UT
- Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
- Natural leather pads provide traction and protect surfaces from scratches.
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Maple, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
- Solid Maple, Oak or Walnut Legs
- Steel leg mounting brackets
- Leather Floor Pads
- Height: 20"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 14"
- Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
- Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Each table is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- The table ships unassembled. The legs simply screw into the attached brackets.
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks.