Named after Ray Eames and inspired by the Eames LCW bent plywood chair, the Ray Tablet Stand is designed to hold your iPad at a perfect viewing angle while you work, read, cook, play, and watch.
- Compatible with all tablets - even the ginormous ones.
- Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
- Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
- Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
- Natural cork feet protect surfaces from scratches.
- Birch Veneer Inner Layers
- Various Outer Veneers
- Natural Cork Feet
- Height: 7"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Thickness: 0.25"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Each stand is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
- Made to order in 1-3 weeks, but we can accommodate last-minute requests - just ask!